HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To set up an account for you on Ewa website or Ewa Products.
- To facilitate your purchase and/or download of Ewa Products.
- To authenticate use of your account or purchases and/or use of a Ewa Product.
- To register your Ewa Product in our product database.
- To assist you with customer support.
- To provide the Ewa Products you request.
- To provide you with information about the Ewa Products you use, such as new features, bug fixes, service downtimes or upgrades.
- To help us develop new Ewa Products and improve current Ewa Products.
- To notify you about changes to Ewa website and Ewa Products and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To administer Ewa website and Ewa Products for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting, data and statistical analysis, testing, research and survey purposes.
- To improve Ewa website and Ewa Products and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
- To ensure the security of Ewa website and Ewa Products.
- To help you access and use certain features of Ewa Products remotely and to help you monitor and safeguard your home and home network.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, various locations globally, including destinations outside the EEA (even if you reside in, and/or the collected data was generated from a location inside, the EEA). It may also be processed by Ewa staff or contractors operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. We also use cloud-based applications and services to store and process your Personal Information, which may result in your Personal Information being stored outside the EEA.